Mower with hydraulic pick-up destined to mulch pruning remains up to 10 cm. Its patended rotors triples the working speed with respect to the conventional ones with rear grid.
- Transmission driven by belts (XPB).
- Reversible 3PH.
- Chassis made of high tensile steel.
- Feeder with hydraulically driven speed regulator.
- Gearbox with free wheel (1″3/8 – Z6).
- Replaceable counter-blades.
- Rotor Ø415 with fixed hammers (patented).
- Mulching system with open chamber.
- Rear 360 pivoting wheels.
- Transmission at 540 rpm (optional 1000 rpm by inversion of pulleys with DS system).
- PTO Bondioli G5.
- Feeding rake